Monday, February 22, 2010

Storm is on tractor with plenty of horsepower



thick yoga mat for sale


"There is something unique for us all," said Felix Sturm in the name of Boxkollegen that will leave it here on Saturday at the Nurburgring their business card. "I hope that we will leave a lasting impression - and may come back."
A paddock is not new territory for the Leverkusen-based way, "I was there already in Monte Carlo." Where he met Sebastian Vettel: "A great guy. Even for him is just the success. "Of course it would provoke storm," Driving a lap time in race cars, but the risk is too great. " Especially now that he is father.
Therefore, perhaps the somewhat surprising answer when asked about his favorite car: "I ride my bike, go-kart like too, but my dream is a tractor with more horsepower." Perhaps he flirts more with a Ferrari - as well as Domenico Spada. The Italian fight against Schwerin Sebastian Zbik ( "I drive VW") to the Interim WBC World Championship in the middleweight and admits that he still put up with a Fiat Panda has to take.
Car is an absolute freak storm opponents Khoren Gevor. Although privately he only runs "the wife's car - A-Class", but he's out in every free minute with his "home-made and painted" model BMW to competitions.
If, after Nurburgring CEO Dr. Walter Kafitz, then they may come back all the way: "I hope that will pit the cult on the ring."