Friday, March 26, 2010

Free travel bill for the Fortuna keeper Melka



Dusseldorf - The second half run for Michael Melka not at all as desired.
In the first half of the season of Goalkeeping fortune was large constant, and saved a lot of points. 2009 is not, however, he was able to build on its excellence to be indulged in unusual blunders.
In Unterhaching milking caused the penalty to 0-1, the 2-1 in Regensburg, he collected the strangest matches of the season when he Grassow anschoss at a discount, and the ball flew into the goal. Last misjudged the 30-year-old at the leading edge of Emden.
"I griffin in Haching not, he makes the gate. The thing in Regensburg was indeed stupid, but not spielentscheidend. Actually, I have even won the game yet, "defends itself Melka. "When I was poorly positioned Emden's results. But since I was part of a chain of errors. "
The keeper added: "The job of the goalkeeper, it is just so that you stand in the spotlight. Errors are punished immediately. The wonderful thing is rausholen: You can very next game for his team a victory. "
This is also the coach Norbert Meier, who's number 1 on Wednesday at Bayern Munich II familiar. "Michael was indeed involved in Emden gate, but he showed many good performances. I rely upon him, he is one of the greatest goalkeepers in the league, "said the coach. "I see absolutely no reason to call into question the milking, but his strength back."
Meier gives the goalkeeper a free ticket for the next few weeks and can cook for his 1B Michael Ratajczak continue on the bench. "I am glad that we have two such strong men's final," says the 50-year-old. "I know Michael very well. His positive leak-me-on-ass attitude will help him build his confidence again. So I will not Goalkeeping open discussion. "
The ex-Mönchengladbach, whose contract expires in the summer, will remain loose, and refers to its overall record: "More than 60 meetings I have attended now for Fortune. If you can count the bad games including on one hand, that's fine. It is important to think more positively. I put away the ".
Also of interest
Lumpi will pull the strings