Thursday, April 1, 2010

Calli, "Whisk Christoph triumph train '




Koelle alaaf! Gladbach stop Pohl! Christoph Daum and Hans Meyer, who with her boys at the carnival weekend really big chunk op de jeklopp - there is rescued by the Carnival!
Cologne's chief coach is on Monday, live on the first carriage when Zugleiter Kuckelkorn there. Dear Christopher, I am with the Air Force shortly after you - and I will closely monitor that you are not only proud of winks, but also really throw chestnut and Strüßjer.
I do not begrudge them victory thumb-drive with all my heart. Although he looks fierce here and there, I know that he enjoys the cheering of the Cologne fans. Especially as do the three Bigpoint by the sensational victory in Bavaria for more than half the rent for the first league.
After my one and a half years, Christopher has insulted that I have persuaded him to suicide squad at FC, I can now finally countered. I told him then, "take charge of the FC, which increases with time and then initially believe in the Bundesliga.
If you all succeed, they build you a monument beside Willy Millowitsch. This is more fun and quality of life means more than playing with Moscow or Kiev in the Champions League. "Of course I am now glad that I was right.
For a monument, he is still too young. But the Cologne-based trio-let me - forgive thumb drive today as King Christopher I of Cologne. And he has this same thing without any ifs and buts deserve.
As a young coach, he has freed the FC 20 years ago from the crisis. Then still with youthful vigor, with the most modern training methods, but sometimes also with a braggart known as Cassius Clay. Now he has 150 games with FC by far the longest-serving coach.
Christopher is a sovereign, became thoughtful. But he is still a positive Fußballbekloppter who has awakened with his experience with FC from a long sleep.